Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone who is on bulb is having their anniversary in the next few weeks and fancies sharing their link so we both got £100???

Failing that could we maybe use this thread(unless another is stated!) To post links in.

When you use a link please like the post and then people came see it's been used and move onto one that hasn't been? This would keep it fair and balanced so more people got the REF bonus shared out?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hi - yes I would like to use this urgently but what do I do with the link? It did not seem to work when I clicked on it or copied it to my browser KR - Ed

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hi - yes I would like to use this urgently but what do I do with the link? It did not seem to work when I clicked on it or copied it to my browser KR - Ed
Hmmm - not sure why it doesn't work by clicking on it. I tried copying and pasting the link and it works. Happy to email it to you if you are still having issues - pm if you would like me to do so.

·
Registered
281 Posts
OK guys, thanks for doing this so quickly. wyx worked straight away but I still got this from firetrax.
This site can’t be reached
%20www.bulb.me’s server IP address could not be found.
  • Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

No idea why. It doesn't make any sense to me but I needed to act quickly so appols for not using firetrax.
Good news is though that wyx and me should get £75 after 31 May.

FYI - I use a lot of electricity in winter for heating, 85% or more in the winter months at night rate and Utilitas night rate was 4.7p. They recently upped their day rate to ***** 26p so I try to swap to a better day rate for the summer 5 months. This all means I have to switch providers twice a year.
Thanks again - Ed

·
Registered
636 Posts
OK guys, thanks for doing this so quickly. wyx worked straight away but I still got this from firetrax.
This site can’t be reached
%20www.bulb.me’s server IP address could not be found.
  • Try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

No idea why. It doesn't make any sense to me but I needed to act quickly so appols for not using firetrax.
Good news is though that wyx and me should get £75 after 31 May.

FYI - I use a lot of electricity in winter for heating, 85% or more in the winter months at night rate and Utilitas night rate was 4.7p. They recently upped their day rate to ***** 26p so I try to swap to a better day rate for the summer 5 months. This all means I have to switch providers twice a year.
Thanks again - Ed
Ok no worries - it appears to be working now!

·
Registered
287 Posts
I would be very careful about joining Bulb at the moment. I get the impression they are growing too fast and the customer service infrastructure can't cope.
When I first joined them, the service was OK. But I have recently had problems with them. There has been a number of times they have failed to call back when promised and when I have managed to speak to them and they have tried to sort it out they made the problem worse.
I have removed my referral link from my sig as I don't want to be responsible for anybody else joining then at the moment.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Thanks but I have signatures turned off

If you use my link I'll donate half of my referral (plus Gift Aid of 20%) to Practical Action, a charity I support. I donated £60 to them (along with £360 to Marie Curie) last year from my initial batch of referrals (that was at 100% donation rate, with GiftAid). I "owe" them £25 for a referral a month or two back, but waiting for a month when I actually have some spare dosh!

·
Registered
336 Posts
If you use my link I'll donate half of my referral (plus Gift Aid of 20%) to Practical Action, a charity I support. I donated £60 to them (along with £360 to Marie Curie) last year from my initial batch of referrals (that was at 100% donation rate, with GiftAid). I "owe" them £25 for a referral a month or two back, but waiting for a month when I actually have some spare dosh!
I have used your referral. Thank you.

Mine is for any body here that needs it:- www.bulb.me/ianm9179

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts