Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've test-driven the ID.3 and ID.4 in the past week and have considered pulling the trigger on an ID.3. Looking at the "billion" of different trims I settled on the Tech package. Speaking to the sales agent yesterday he indicated that apparently they were given word on Tuesday that VW is phasing both Business and Tech packages from factory orders moving forward. He didn't clarify the reason, but suspect they haven't moved as many of these trims as expected?

Nevertheless, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been informed of this? Odd that these can still be priced via the website.

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,693 Posts
I've test-driven the ID.3 and ID.4 in the past week and have considered pulling the trigger on an ID.3. Looking at the "billion" of different trims I settled on the Tech package. Speaking to the sales agent yesterday he indicated that apparently they were given word on Tuesday that VW is phasing both Business and Tech packages from factory orders moving forward. He didn't clarify the reason, but suspect they haven't moved as many of these trims as expected?

Nevertheless, I just wanted to ask if anyone else has been informed of this? Odd that these can still be priced via the website.
It's probably more to do with the £35k threshold for the government grant.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts