Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

321 - 324 of 324 Posts

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
Is there a reason why you go from dealership to dealership? Bet @Badger in Black is glad he is way up in the North West ;)
What does a dealership offer me in loyalty? As soon as they’ve sold me a car or serviced my car I’m just a name on a marketing spreadsheet.

I went to the dealer who offered me the zoe at the cheapest price (that’s black and white)

I went to the launch event at my local dealership

I had my A service done at Trowbridge because it was the cheapest

i will get my B service done atCardiff because it’s the cheapest.

why should I go to the same dealership?

if I wanted to buy out my battery and it was the same cost across the uk and I could get @Badger in Black a small commission by ringing him up and arranging it then I would because of his valuable contribution to the forumZ

If people choose to use their local dealership for convenience then that’s fine but don’t dress it up as loyalty ;)

JJ

·
evezy referral code d6540
2,223 Posts
What does a dealership offer me in loyalty? As soon as they’ve sold me a car or serviced my car I’m just a name on a marketing spreadsheet.

I went to the dealer who offered me the zoe at the cheapest price (that’s black and white)

I went to the launch event at my local dealership

I had my A service done at Trowbridge because it was the cheapest

i will get my B service done atCardiff because it’s the cheapest.

why should I go to the same dealership?

if I wanted to buy out my battery and it was the same cost across the uk and I could get @Badger in Black a small commission by ringing him up and arranging it then I would because of his valuable contribution to the forumZ

If people choose to use their local dealership for convenience then that’s fine but don’t dress it up as loyalty ;)

JJ
I wasn’t questioning your loyalty, more wondering whether each dealership could only put up with you the once! (Especially in view of your username ;) ).

Agree with your views on @Badger in Black. Although if the process is more trouble than it’s worth, he may not thank you for putting more of that business his way.:LOL:

321 - 324 of 324 Posts