Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago, actually quite a few years ago, we bought a Toyota Yaris on the internet. It went very well and saved us a packet.

I cannot remember who we used but we have done a bit of research and we have decided that this company seems a genuine bunch...

http://www.new-car-discount.com/

Has anyone used them?

The review sites have very good reviews of them.

If you haven't used them have you any other internet new car supplier?

·
Registered
394 Posts
Broadspeed, Drive-the-Deal & OrangeWheels are the three that I narrowed it down to when I researched this a couple of years ago (buying a car for my mum). In the end the dealer got very close to the broker price so I didn't end up using them but they've all got decent reputations and have been around a while.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am working with a dealer but they are reluctant to come down any more at the moment. I am hoping they will capitulate once they know I am serious about buying off the internet.

In the meantime I am researching to find the best one :)

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Close friend of mine bought a Ford Focus from Drive the Deal a few years back, nothing but praise. Just so simple. They have a very good reputation..

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I used CarWow when I was looking both for my Leaf and for my wife's car.
I didn't buy via them, though. But for my wife's car I got my local dealer to match the best price I'd been offered on CarWow (which was a not insignificant discount) - they insisted on seeing the offer first, not unreasonably, which I showed on my phone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts