Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
EV6 GTLineS due soon - ID.3 Family gone :(
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 10 months and 7500 miles, the ID.3 has gone, while I wait for imminent EV6 delivery.

It's been fun and an excellent entry to EV ownership, but change in my personal circumstances has meant opportunity to move onto something a bit nicer (IMHO, of course).

I've never stressed about the scheduled charging issues, software glitches or the so-called "dangerous" wipers - those are really first-world problems compared to the benefits to me and the wider world.

It did help that WBAC paid me significantly more than I paid for it January, so have had the rarest of rare car ownership experiences; the car has paid me money to drive it for the last 10 months.

Off to the EV6 threads I go.....

·
Registered
93 Posts
Enjoy your EV6!

We have a GT line along with the ID3 and they both have their pros and cons, my biggest gripe so far is that the car doesn’t wake up to charge as I’m on eco 7.

·
Registered
ID3 1st Edition in Glacier White
645 Posts
EV6 is probably the most attractive of the over-sized over-priced category of EVs out there. Although tbh the manufacturers have managed to produce an awful lot of design stinkers in terms of EV car looks.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
Peugeot e2008
152 Posts
I'm changing from ID3 to e2008 next month, partly for size reasons, and because I can swap for free with ONTO.

Might end up back with another ID3, it's a great car.

Reactions: OB1CCFC

·
Registered
219 Posts
Anyone else considering selling their ID3 might want to check Motorway as well as WBAC. Motorway paid us £1,100 more than WBAC offered for ours and we didn't have to go through the WBAC routine search for dead flies under the wheel arches through which to reduce their offer.

·
Registered
219 Posts
WBAC offered me 3k more than I paid but I will stick with the ID, nothing better for the price and I’m certainly not ploughing more money into a car.
We got £6,000 more from Motorway than we paid for our Family. Sold one, keeping the other.

·
Registered
158 Posts
WBAC offered me 3k more than I paid but I will stick with the ID, nothing better for the price and I’m certainly not ploughing more money into a car.
Mine hasn't arrived yet and I'd be tempted to sell it if I could make a decent bit out of the whole thing. I have an old diesel at the moment that I rarely use as it is, so I'm not in a great desperate need for a car.

I imagine one could profit from the whole affair by ordering and selling, rinse and repeat.

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 4 MY20, Zoe Z.E.50 GT Line
1,832 Posts
Was just going to make that point about motorway, you can end up with a surprising amount more than their initial price, that becomes the reserve. Of course if it doesn't meet that, they might contact you and ask if you're prepared to sell it for less.... Doesn't seem to be a problem at the moment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts