Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I plan to build an additional battery pack in my C-zero. THe method i plan is to paralell the main contactor of the original traction battery in the extender pack. For the i-miev I found the battery the wiring connections, but for c-zero I cannot find it. IT would be nice to see which EV-ECU connectors regulate the pre-charge,+,- relays...

Thank you!

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
Hello,

I plan to build an additional battery pack in my C-zero. THe method i plan is to paralell the main contactor of the original traction battery in the extender pack. For the i-miev I found the battery the wiring connections, but for c-zero I cannot find it. IT would be nice to see which EV-ECU connectors regulate the pre-charge,+,- relays...

Thank you!
The CZero is the same as the iMiev ( except for difference in number of battery cells and different service interface). Wiring will be identical.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The CZero is the same as the iMiev ( except for difference in number of battery cells and different service interface). Wiring will be identical.
HEllo,

unfortunatelly not - while the wiring may be the same, the EV-ECU connectors are different - hence the I-miev wiring cannot be mirrored to the c-zero...

·
Registered
45 Posts

·
Registered
3,867 Posts
HEllo,

unfortunatelly not - while the wiring may be the same, the EV-ECU connectors are different - hence the I-miev wiring cannot be mirrored to the c-zero...
Post a copy of the specific wiring diagram for the iMiev that you are trying to find.

I assume you know that MyIMIEV covers all triplet variants and has a proper technical section.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello Tibor, Witam !

Perhaps you have already seen this, but there is a thread on another Forum about adding a second i-Miev battery pack:
The second post on that thread contains a link to a further 18-page thread:

In addition, there is this thread, based in Denmark:
Hello,
unfortunately, the i-meav and the c-zero EV-ECU is not the same - i mean: different connections, different pin-out. I know the I-miev EV-ecu connector pin-out, but 105,106,107 connectors has different function in the C-zero than in the I-miev. Hence i need the C-zero battery wiring circuit.

Does anyone by any chance has it for the C-zero?

Best regards!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dear All,

I am sorry for my mistake. Yes, the c-zero has the same wiring as the i-miev. It was my mistake - took a while to get hold of the proper wiring diagram.:)

Best regards,
Tibor

1 - 7 of 7 Posts