Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of my c350e earlier this week and was wondering if anybody knew how to find the menu that shows you how many miles you have traveled on electric alone?

I had searched through the system but can't find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Tom

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Hi. We got our C350e yesterday (short term lease) and did a bit of local driving where we managed 12 miles in electric mode before it switched to Hybrid :eek: We knew it had a small battery but that is very low.

I thought trip screen showed info? Will go and check later when OH gets back with it.

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Where do you find these short term leases?
Last year we used Autohorn but they are in York so a PIA to collect and expensive for delivery. This time we used South Mids Hire who were a bit more expensive but would deliver for £35 (y)

Home - South Mids Hire

·
Commute from Washington DC to Annapolis, MD
2 Posts
Hi everyone,

I took delivery of my c350e earlier this week and was wondering if anybody knew how to find the menu that shows you how many miles you have traveled on electric alone?

I had searched through the system but can't find it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Tom
Scroll through your trip menu on the steering wheel, you will see it there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts