Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looked at a C4 Cactus while the Leaf was charging.

Not bad, especially the lower trim models. The fit, finish and feel of the interior is better then other cars at the price point. The front seats are a little soft, but other then that I like the interior. Exterior styling is good and I like the choice of colour combinations. Is it just me or do far too many cars come only in grey, silver, dark silver, red and white?

Maybe next time we will test drive one while the Leaf charges.

At the moment Citroen aren't offering much of a discount, but if/when they do, it could be an excellent value.

Depends on how it drives -- the petrol motors are all 3-cylinder units. There are a couple of 4-cyl diesels.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Crawled all over a couple of these at the Rockingham Greenfleet show, where Citroen had the stand next to ours. Built to a price, certainly, but the Khaki green looked particularly no-nonsense - in a good way.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
I guess you only have to look at the inside while you drive.

Although it's a Citroen, so not sure if that's a good thing having not seen one "in the metal" myself?!
There's much less metal on display than you might think. Put me in the mind of a car off to play American Football.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Tesco in Enniskillen must have an arrangement with a local dealer..there's usually a display model of some type on the barrier kerbing as you drive in,this week it's a Cactus..The 2 tone effect pale green paint/darker body panels makes me think of one of the "Woody" station wagons..not bad looking..if you like that (ICE!) kind of thing...!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts