Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Im planning on Buying a C4e, but i've come to notice after looking at many Youtube videos that the screen in front of the steering wheel has ambient lighting on its sides which is very cool. But at the dealers the digital Instrument Panel Side Ambient Lighting is not on, i've been scouring the internet to see if this is something i can switch on or off, or if its an option not available in the one at the dealers - noting that there is an interior ambient lighting option in the menu that only controls the lights in the front door side bins.

The dealer did not provide any help on this - noting that all C4es in the showroom had the same issue, could it be something that needs activation?

Please see attached pic

Attachments

·
Registered
Citroen C4e Shine plus
241 Posts
Yes it’s dependant on the spec, in the UK Citroen are often messing around with the spec and it’s a nightmare trying to confirm what you get. My advice is getting confirmation in writing from the dealership. My UK shine (no longer available) has the lighting. In sure you and dim/ brighten .

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m not to familiar with the current model specs as mine is a 2021 model. It’s a Sense Plus and has the lighting you are talking about and the activation/deactivation and adjustment of
the brightness are in the Driving/Vehicle touch screen menu.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts