Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the top image with the backrests forward, you can see the backrests are on an incline/slope (this is what I'd expect) but... on the bottom image it shows the backrests completely flat (albeit a little raised compared to the boot floor though flat)

How are the back rests getting into the completely flat position? The boot floor is raised on both images but I cant understand how they are totally flat in the bottom image.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
The main issue is in the fold flat picture the seat base has been removed and the seat base does not come out easily (TBH I haven’t found out how to remove it at all)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Have you not seen my video on this? I removed the seat backs, but in the above photos it looks like the seat base has been removed.

Reactions: Bombuzal

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you not seen my video on this? I removed the seat backs, but in the above photos it looks like the seat base has been removed.

I have seen your video on the backrear removal but yes apparently the base comes out also so that the backrests can stay fitted and folded forward to be flat.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts