Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you still factory order a Life Pro Performance 204PS ?

The Brochure from 11/02/2021 does list both the 145 Pro £31,615 and the 204 Pro Performance at £32,935 however the higher power version has disappeared from the online configurator and entering a previously saved "short code" says it's not available. It also seems to be the case on the Business and Family am I missing something ? is it a website glitch or is it changing the range getting ready for the Pure smaller battery coming out? If it's discontinued the Life Pro Performance 204PS may become a sort after beast in years to come? I know a few lucky folk on these forums managed to get one.

·
Registered
Seat Ibiza- contemplating an ID.3
148 Posts
The configurator is often broken. It's still listed on the price list, and it's still on the German configurator. The configurator is really just a guide, doesn't necessarily mean stuff is available or not. The 150PS version appeared on the configurator for a while before it was officially available, then disappeared again, then reappeared.

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
I have one for sale, Stonewash blue, plus heatpump. Genuine reason for selling! Not one of the Friday afternoon disasters we've seen around here!

·
Registered
2020 VW ID3 Life 58kWh
488 Posts
Well I'll happily sell you mine, for a premium mind being as it's rare now 😜

Edit: Dammit Andy beat me to it!

·
Registered
Volkswagen ID.3 Life
2,685 Posts
It looks like the Configurator is now fixed, and you can choose from 2 'engine' options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts