Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, we in N.A. won't get them 'til maybe mid 2017 if we're lucky. We didn't get the e-tron until Dec 2015, so we're wayyyy behind.
The 2017's have a nice update to the exterior (I really like the new front) and slight changes inside. That virtual cockpit is seriously sweet.
Have you heard/read of any updates to the battery?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I know, we in N.A. won't get them 'til maybe mid 2017 if we're lucky. We didn't get the e-tron until Dec 2015, so we're wayyyy behind.
The 2017's have a nice update to the exterior (I really like the new front) and slight changes inside. That virtual cockpit is seriously sweet.
Have you heard/read of any updates to the battery?
Have you seen something official regarding not getting new A3s until 2017? My local dealer (California) expects them this year.

I don't think Audi made any battery changes else they'd be talking about it. The e-tron doesn't get the new 7-speed transmission that the rest of the A3 are getting.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well historically/typically, N.A. doesn't get the newest until 6 months to a year after the Euros do.
Canada just got the e-tron in Dec 2015 as a 2016 while Europe has had this car for a couple of years.
I don't know officially when the new e-tron will be here and I don't have any solid news/updates (it's all speculation), except that the virtual cockpit will be available, a facelift and some tweaks inside.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts