Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've logged onto my account. Cannot find how to cancel it anywhere on there. Is the only way of canceling is to phone them up?

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also cancelled yesterday in favour of the Model 3 SR+.

You have to log into the pre booking website to cancel.
Thanks I had to open my original email to get into the prebooking, couldn't find any other way.

The small price cut just done enough to persuade me to go for it. Though its still sickening paying the luxury car tax.

What options did you go for? SR+ aero in blue with black interior for me.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ah the ID 3 reservation list, also known as the really wanted a Model 3 and am now about to cancel list.
I have a short list of two.

Really wanted a hatchback, but will hopefully get to see if the golf clubs will fit in the boot of the model 3 on Monday!⛳

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have a short list of two.

Really wanted a hatchback, but will hopefully get to see if the golf clubs will fit in the boot of the model 3 on Monday!
Seen the one in Bristol and don't think you will have any issues at all as the boot is quite long really.

The opening of the boot put me off a bit (being a father carrying prams). But the opening is plenty big enough. You also have to remember you have storage in the frunk.

Worse case scenario I'll buy a roof box for the UK holidays where we take half the house.

Taking 4 suitcases to go on holidays as a family won't be an issue at all.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
I saw a few M3 when I was in Quebec and Montreal a few weeks ago... My friends were perplexed by my taking photos of "a car" from the outside I thought the panel gaps were consistent and I liked the shape too...but a saloon doesn't cut it for me.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks I had to open my original email to get into the prebooking, couldn't find any other way.

The small price cut just done enough to persuade me to go for it. Though its still sickening paying the luxury car tax.

What options did you go for? SR+ aero in blue with black interior for me.
Yea the luxury car tax is a shame, hopefully they’ll reduce the prices further before delivery so it comes under!

SR+ aero in white with the black interior! The blue is very nice too though, it was a tough choice for me as I liked all the colours, so in the end it came down to cost.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea the luxury car tax is a shame, hopefully they’ll reduce the prices further before delivery so it comes under!

SR+ aero in white with the black interior! The blue is very nice too though, it was a tough choice for me as I liked all the colours, so in the end it came down to cost.
I would have gone for white, but my 2 previous cars have been white so needed a change lol

·
Registered
408 Posts
I guess you guys can enjoy your basic interior, a white car with black interior, no live traffic data, no phone projection (so you can clutter your simple dash with a phone holder to hold your phone for navigation) and pretty much self driving capability as the ID3 if you don't want to pay tax :) whilst having to pay for supercharging
I reckon VW will have quite a good spec (minus some super impressive stuff) for far less and a more solid car with longer range

1 - 20 of 194 Posts