Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sorry, my question was shouldn't there have been some sort of warning when the internal wire disconnected from the lock.
Hi, no, no any warning lights. Nothing similar happened before. Basically I've left the van, came back and was unable to get it. And I'm not smashing the door, all the time closing them nicely, so been slightly shocked when been told it's disconnect as usually it's either from age, or from smashing something might be damaged over the time

·
otleyshev ( kev)
1,455 Posts
Driving all over, just don't go deep into Scotland and avoiding Wales (charging point desert).
Will be passing Leeds today on the way to Huddersfield.
Am in back of ambulance reading your text sorry I missed you ;-) am OK its work related .

·
otleyshev ( kev)
1,455 Posts
Driving all over, just don't go deep into Scotland and avoiding Wales (charging point desert).
Will be passing Leeds today on the way to Huddersfield.
I will try to watch threads but I work nights but if you pass by Leeds in advance let me know I will throw a charge n coffee your way ;-)

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Will keep that in mind :) van is due to service on Thursday for combi meter change and then they will look at the door. Been recovered twice, in the same night, just few days back

41 - 45 of 45 Posts