Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to update the Ampera buying guide. But there's no option to edit it, in fact I can't edit ANY posts.

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Post edits automatically expire after 24 hours. If you have something specific you need edited; I can do it for you. I just need the URLs and the edit info.
-Philip

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Please remove the charging section and point to the charging thread

Please note there is now a fix offered for the door button issue.

Please update the Sparky situation.

Please add the paragraph from the French Canadian Facebook page about measured degradation.

·
Administrator
382 Posts
Please remove the charging section and point to the charging thread

Please note there is now a fix offered for the door button issue.

Please update the Sparky situation.

Please add the paragraph from the French Canadian Facebook page about measured degradation.
I am happy to help. If your response is in protest or in jest I am not going to be able to help unless you provide what copy you need added and removed.
-Philip

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, my post was serious, just a bit frustrated that this situation has occurred.

This is the thread that needs editing.

There is a section on charging.
Please remove it and point to the first link above instead.

The is a section on door handles.
Please add
"there is now an opertunity to purchase a repair kit from Handy Andy" and the link to the repair thread.

Please update the section on sparky.

"Ol' Sparky now has new owners:-
<Link>
They have measured the battery
'We also did the battery degradation test and it has 13.7kwh total, so a degradation of about 20%. The battery seems very healthy, no humidity inside. The cells are balanced at 5mv, in short very good news for long term owners.' "

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used to edit these posts on a fairly reguller basis.

·
Administrator
382 Posts
I can appreciate this. I am only the messenger and will work in these when I get into the office in the morning. I prefer to work on edits when I am fresh and caffeinated.
-Philip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts