Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Can't get to my car's profile

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Whitmarsh 
#1 ·
Has anyone else been unable to get to his/her car's profile for the last week (Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors For the last week, the link has been redirected to my personal profile but today it went to a partial personal profile page that included a message: There was an error loading your vehicle profile. Please contact customer service.

There is no such link or phone number as 'customer service' that I can find; I filled in a Contact Us form a week ago but no one has responded.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks for trying. I looked into the code of the page later and found a different RN associated with the order and that brings up the right page, albeit with some of the original info (driving licence, docs) missing, so I don't know what's happened. I've got a chap at Bristol looking into it but it seems that the website is up the creek. I still don't know who 'customer support' is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.