Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, Just picked up my shiny new 2020 (4) e-Niro this morning - YAAAAYYY!!! but having read the manual cover to cover over the last couple of days (yes, I am that obsessive!) I can enable the manual speed limit feature easily enough, and change the limited speed using the cruse controls on the steering wheel. However, I can't seem to make it work in intelligent mode. I've got the speed limit sign up on the dashboard screen (the feature is enabled in the user menus as per the manual) but the car seems only to enforce driving limits based on the manual setting - not the intelligently detected limit. What am I missing?
thanks
Doug

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hi All, Just picked up my shiny new 2020 (4) e-Niro this morning - YAAAAYYY!!! but having read the manual cover to cover over the last couple of days (yes, I am that obsessive!) I can enable the manual speed limit feature easily enough, and change the limited speed using the cruse controls on the steering wheel. However, I can't seem to make it work in intelligent mode. I've got the speed limit sign up on the dashboard screen (the feature is enabled in the user menus as per the manual) but the car seems only to enforce driving limits based on the manual setting - not the intelligently detected limit. What am I missing?
thanks
Doug
May be useful.
Describes how it works.
ps I haven’t got my car yet so can’t try it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts