Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
That money was just resting in my account!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Connected CanZE up to my R110 today, using the recommended Konnwei KW902 OBD reader.

I do get some numbers out of it, but there are a lot of reported errors, and some of the numbers seem wrong or missing.

Is this normal? I'm wondering if it just isn't very compatible with the R110?

·
Co-author of CanZE. Q210 nov 2013
4,264 Posts
No. It is.

Make sure the proper car is selected. If the numbers make sense when the car is awake but not "Started", the dongle is overloaded. I also had a report from someone getting really crappy values and it turned out the dongle was not properly seated.

The overload problem is something we are working on. It is a bit of a dilemma in terms of effort, as the CanSee dongle we made is at least 10 times faster and offers a true real time dashboard extension and is less intrusive to the car's systems. But I do realize even if we commercialized it (which we very very probably won't) still 99% would use the Chinese dongles. I was actually working on the issue tonight, but it is a hell of a job sifting through thousands of fields.

·
That money was just resting in my account!
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. It is.

Make sure the proper car is selected. If the numbers make sense when the car is awake but not "Started", the dongle is overloaded. I also had a report from someone getting really crappy values and it turned out the dongle was not properly seated.
I'll check this tomorrow, thanks.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just installed the iOS CANZE but it doesn't seem to have the R110 as an option. Can anyone tell me what I have missed?
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts