Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s been an update to the CarNet app on mobile devices and hallelujah! They’ve actually either listened to customers or engaged brains... but the app now defaults to showing you the vehicle status screen instead of.. erm... where you are standing.. well done VW! (Sigh).

There’s been a small change to the graphics too but I always preferred the original charged/fuel level indicators with the neon blue or orange glow... oh well.

Can’t see that much else has changed apart from the startup app splash screen and the fonts seem bigger on my iPhone showing less data on a page.

Grumbling because I Have still not forgiven VW for removing Google Earth view at the end of this calendar year...

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
There’s been an update to the CarNet app on mobile devices and hallelujah! They’ve actually either listened to customers or engaged brains... but the app now defaults to showing you the vehicle status screen instead of.. erm... where you are standing.. well done VW! (Sigh).

There’s been a small change to the graphics too but I always preferred the original charged/fuel level indicators with the neon blue or orange glow... oh well.

Can’t see that much else has changed apart from the startup app splash screen and the fonts seem bigger on my iPhone showing less data on a page.

Grumbling because I Have still not forgiven VW for removing Google Earth view at the end of this calendar year...
My app updated this morning too. Initially I was happy to see that VW were still trying with this product.

2 hours later though I have tried to get on the app to set a departure time/temp but got the message "login unavailable". Oh well I suppose no one should be surprised by this. Keep up the sterling work VW!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts