Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Nissan Leaf has stopped uploading the journey data. I am wondering whether anyone else has had this problem. It started to fail as the weather got cold.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Our Nissan Leaf has stopped uploading the journey data. I am wondering whether anyone else has had this problem. It started to fail as the weather got cold.
Oh yes saw this somewhere last week.

In November, the app reporting was around 500 miles behind actual usage.

This month it has logged 2 days ago far.

- Leaf 30 kWh
Sent from mobile phone so please mind the typos

·
Premium Member
2019 Leaf 40
6,547 Posts
Mine did it once. It's blank again. Never had it with the Zoe so I won't actually miss not having it. I only use the climate timer.

Anyone getting the alerts for start/stop of charges or aren't they working generally either?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tried another app to see what was reported but it depends on the Nissan site so it gave me the same data as the Nissan app. I am now looking for an app that bypasses Nissan site.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nissan are aware that driving data is no longer being properly reported. It's anyone's guess as to how long it'll take for them to sort it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,

In the last week or two we have started using the connect ev / my leaf apps.

I have been trying to work out why we are not getting any driving history / stats at all

I can see battery charge status, stop and start climate and charge from the app so the car is certainly talking to the Nissan severs. Information channels are updating in the car etc.

I was wondering if the problem described in the posts above still exists, i.e. has anyone got updated driving history / stats over the last week or so ?, because we have nothing at all.

If its a general problem then I'll stop chasing my tail for the moment

BTW - can anyone point me to what the 'information channels' should be doing or how the usual configuration of them looks ?. Are there any posts on this, I dont seem to be able to find much.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Driving history had been foobar'd all December. I can only see logs of 2nd and 3rd December 2019.
Haven't looked in 2020 yet

- Leaf 30 kWh

·
Registered
25 Posts
Driving history had been foobar'd all December. I can only see logs of 2nd and 3rd December 2019.
Haven't looked in 2020 yet

- Leaf 30 kWh
Thanks Dave, good to know it's still a problem, not necessarily just my end.

I also cant get to the dashboard through the Nisan connect ev website, I get 404 error so it does seem that they are having issues.

Lets hope it gets fixed soon, I am astounded that a customer facing service can be allowed to stay broken for such a time period.

In the real world of IT a target of 99.999 % availability on services is often demaded and formally contracted to, Nissan however seem to not care if a service is down for a month............

·
Registered
25 Posts
Soooooo,

As I was getting no car stats at all, nor could I access the vehicle via the 'connected car' portal on the you+ Nissan Web Portal, I thought I would give them a call.

Have to say the person I spoke to was very good. He quickly identified an additional account linked to the car (an Irish one which probably explains why the phone app seemed to be using Euros as a currency).

That was pretty quickly sorted, good communication from them and after a reset of ownership in the car and a un/reinstall of phone apps things were looking better.

Currency now in £'s on the app and I can access via the Web portal.................................but still no driving history showing in either after 3 days.

Just called them again, spoke to the same helpful chap, he confirmed that everything looked in order at his end (ownership, subscriptions etc) and requested some screenshots showing the 'no data' problem in order that he could escalate.

Lets see what happens from here ...?

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
So I finally heard back from Customer services who needed info about the issue.
I used Connect EV app and sent them a few screenshots

- Leaf 30 kWh

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks Dave,

at least it shows their trouble ticket queues are getting worked.

I would encourage anyone else who is annoyed by this loss of functionality to report it and raise a ticket:

"Contact our dedicated Nissan customer services team to speak to a representative.
PHONE:
Call: 0330 123 1231"

The more trouble tickets about this issue in their system the better. There is likely to be some performance metric within the IT group about problem resolution (number thereof and time to fix)

Lets pile on the pressure !

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Someone on facebook has documented their log of this and had a response from Stewart in their CS dept that it was still under investigation and due to its nature there was no SLA/Response Time on the fix...

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Thanks Dave,

at least it shows their trouble ticket queues are getting worked.

I would encourage anyone else who is annoyed by this loss of functionality to report it and raise a ticket:

"Contact our dedicated Nissan customer services team to speak to a representative.
PHONE:
Call: 0330 123 1231"

The more trouble tickets about this issue in their system the better. There is likely to be some performance metric within the IT group about problem resolution (number thereof and time to fix)

Lets pile on the pressure !

Included this in the email to prove how big the problem is. Was told that it has been moved further up today.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
Looks like just the Euro servers are the issue... AGAIN.

I'm betting that someone turned something off so they didnt need to purchase more capacity :)

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Hi Folks,

are the car stats working again yet for anyone ?

Just want to check that its not just me thats still not working...
I got an email stating that it's still being looked at.

From their internal email chain this seems to be the underlying cause

There was an abnormal value in the probe data including the Driving Records
received from the vehicle, causing an error on the center side.
Due to the above, the driving data have not been registered in the center;
no driving records are displayed on the Driving History page.

- Leaf 30 kWh

·
Registered
9 Posts
I send in a complaint regarding this using their website.

Eventually got a reply saying they are aware of the issue and hopefully it should be fixed soon.

Don't hold you breath!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts