Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hope that we are all safe and remaining relatively calm about the current alien situation we find ourselves in.

If anyone happens to be confined to their home and looking for someway to fill some spare time, I am looking for participants on a couple of consumer panels that I will be hosting via webinar next week. The topic will be related to EV charging infrastructure but there is no requirement for existing knowledge on this subject. Both webinars are free, take just 45 minutes of your time and will be joinable merely by clicking a link.

I am working for Cenex who are in independent, not-for-profit, research and consultancy company operating in the low emission transport sector.
The two webinars are classified as follows:

1) Commercial Panel
Do you have some responsibility for fleets or energy at your company?
2) Domestic Panel
Do you own an electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle or plan to in the future?

If you'd like to take part in one of these, please follow the link in my reply to this post to express your interest and inform us of your availability.

Also feel free to share with any of your contacts who may be interested in either panel. I would be very grateful for any assistance that can be offered.

Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Expressions of interest:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks to those who have expressed interest so far but I am still on the lookout for participants, particularly on the domestic panel. If you are reading this, have some interest in EVs and can spare 45 minutes at some stage next week, I would be very appreciative if you got in touch.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts