Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had three people in the Leaf for the first time on Saturday only to discover that the centre belt won't latch in its receiver. Double checked I was using the correct latch which I was. Outer belts both work but centre one is U/S.

So it's now booked in for that to be looked at/replaced next week

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi Darren,
Which dealer do you take the Leaf to, and are they any good with sorting out Leaf problems? (if you have had any previous experience)

Thanks.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Westway Aldershot, if only because they are the closest. Took it there when I first got it to have the comms module activated for Carwings and they were pretty good, no other experience of them though.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Car going in tomorrow to get the centre seatbelt replaced. Going to ask them to investigate an annoying rattle coming from the passenger side dashboard too. That's the trouble with EV's, they're so damn quiet that even the slightest rattle can't be ignored!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So, car has been at dealer since 8am. They've just called to tell me that they will have to order a new seatbelt latch. FFS, I told them what was wrong, is it too much to hope they'd have got the part in advance rather than waste an entire day of my time only to have to repeat the process as and when they get the part in. Dealers are a joke :mad:

I didn't dare ask about the rattle, just off to collect it now, bet they've done sweet FA about that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts