Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot e208 2020
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I have a Peugeot e208 and am Apple based.
Just joined here as I am having problems changing the wifi network on Podpoint solo 42KW.
Quite simply I do not understand the Podpoint instructions as to how to log the Podpoint onto my wifi network.
When I enter the address 192.168.1.1 on either the iPhone/iPad all I get is a list of replies telling me what that address is used for.
I am obviously doing something wrong, but what I do not know. Can anyone help in plain simple English please.

TIA

John

·
Registered
Ioniq 38kwh 2020
156 Posts
The number 192.168.1.1 may be your own home wifi router's ip address. I think you need to search for the Podpoint's own wifi (will say podpoint wifi or something, connect your phone/ipad to that wifi network, and then go to 192.168.1.1 (ensuring you are still connected to podpoint wifi

·
Registered
204 Posts
Turn your old wifi off, reset the pod, white should be white, connect to "podpoint" on your WiFi page, go to safari put 192.168.1.1 in search, pick your new wifi off list, put password in.

After 10mins light should go blue flashing magenta.

·
Registered
Peugeot e208 2020
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi all,
This does not appear to be possible, when I tell the iPad to connect to "podpoint" Google will not work, I get the message "not connected to network"

John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts