Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you buy the Nissan cable storage bags or similar ?The Granny charger came in one but the other cable is loose I have seen cars with two bags wondering if you can buy them to keep things tidy in the boot.

·
Registered
VW Passat GTE
676 Posts
Possible easy to find alternative - cymbal bags. Get any old cheap thing off amazon/ebay/whatever, and it'll fit a coiled up cable nicely and probably significantly cheaper than any car manufacturer's branded bag.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
I know that this probably isn't of too much help specifically to you, but I use an old, small computer bag. Might be worth considering looking on ebay or similar, if nothing else comes along.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't use a bag for that one, it would get annoying imo - instead I got a cargo net and it sits kind of like a hammock with the cable in it

·
Registered
136 Posts
I got a type 1 to type 2 from eBay and carry it in the granny bag. The granny lead stays in the garage.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
3,157 Posts
This is what I got for my cable

·
Registered
117 Posts
Can you buy the Nissan cable storage bags or similar ?The Granny charger came in one but the other cable is loose I have seen cars with two bags wondering if you can buy them to keep things tidy in the boot.
Both cables fit in the original bag if that helps.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is what I got for my cable

That's a good one better than the one I bought !

·
Registered
700 Posts
If it helps, I keep the Type1->Type2 cable in the bag (as that's what I use most often), then tuck the granny cable, compressor, tyre gunk, locking wheel nut, and all the other little bits in the cubby where the jack used to go when they still supplied the car with a jack.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts