Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Wondering what the card is I need to use these charge posts and how do I get one tia

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Kona Ultimate 64kWh
1,682 Posts

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Have Polar, who took over Chargemaster, now been taken over by BP, and you now need the bp pulse app?

·
Registered
2021 Hyundai Kona Ultimate 64kWh
1,682 Posts
Have Polar, who took over Chargemaster, now been taken over by BP, and you now need the bp pulse app?
BP Have owned Polar/Chargemaster for a long time now. They just had to rebrand to Pulse presumably because they were so crap they ruined their reputation and needed to try again. We're probably due another rebrand by the end of this year, given their current track record!

The Polar Instant app is officially dead now. It was replaced by the BP Chargemaster app, and should have automatically updated (assuming you have auto app updates enabled on your phone) to the Pulse branded app instead.

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe (ZE40) Q90
1,344 Posts
Hi
Wondering what the card is I need to use these charge posts and how do I get one tia
If you are or move to Ovo energy's EV everywhere Tariff you get 2 years free Polar Plus ( bp Pulse ) and you don't need to have a smart meter either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you are or move to Ovo energy's EV everywhere Tariff you get 2 years free Polar Plus ( bp Pulse ) and you don't need to have a smart meter either.

View attachment 139700
They sadly actually don't allow this if you have a smart meter. So not great really cuz you can't change it if there is already a meter in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts