'19 i3 120Ah / '20 Kona 64kWh / '21 e208 / '22 ID.3 Family
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tariff info:

·
Registered
Kona64
1,874 Posts
15p Bain't far from my home cost, so for infrequent away from home BP Pulse Rapid, it sounds good to me

·
Registered
703 Posts
The service offers BP Pulse as a recommended additional subscription, but doesn’t mention any monthly cost. Does anyone know the monthly cost to add BP?
It's around £7.85 per month... not really worth it unless you charge multiple times per month and they fix all their issues

·
Registered
2020 Kona EV, Red, 230.4MJ (64kWh) Premium SE (10.5kW OBC)
83 Posts
We still seem to be a long way from universal acceptance of contactless cards for charging. I wonder how long petrol stations would survive if they used the EV "join our club" business model?

·
Life's too short to wait for a Kona .....
122 Posts
The service offers BP Pulse as a recommended additional subscription, but doesn’t mention any monthly cost. Does anyone know the monthly cost to add BP?
Appears to be £7.85 which is the same cost of going to BP direct. I don't get it, why would you do that and pay an extra 49p per session on top? I have looked at the Osprey ones as well and they are more expensive than just using contactless? I must be missing something, or alternatively Hyundai think we are all stupid?

Reactions: Sputnik72

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This is exactly it... as far as I can tell it’s a 49p per charge for the convenience of having a single card/app and a consolidated monthly bill.

·
Life's too short to wait for a Kona .....
122 Posts
This is exactly it... as far as I can tell it’s a 49p per charge for the convenience of having a single card/app and a consolidated monthly bill.
Yes, but I think even worse than that;
They are charging Instavolt at 40p/kw when its 35p contactless, Osprey 49p when its 36p Contactless, and all with an extra 49p per session on top. They are having a laugh surely? I've checked the date and it's not April 1st so I am confused

·
EVEZY code d55d6 *** Try my car cost calculator
3,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes, but I think even worse than that;
They are charging Instavolt at 40p/kw when its 35p contactless, Osprey 49p when its 36p Contactless, and all with an extra 49p per session on top. They are having a laugh surely? I've checked the date and it's not April 1st so I am confused
Oh right... I wasn’t aware of that because I didn’t bother completing the sign up process and putting my VIN in because even the session charge makes it unattractive for me, and you don’t seem to be able to see the individual network pricing unless you complete the sign up process, which also annoyed me.

·
Registered
Kona64
1,874 Posts
It's around £7.85 per month... not really worth it unless you charge multiple times per month and they fix all their issues
Where are you seeing monthly fee? I could not see one, but I do see the word subscription which I worry suggests it

·
Registered
Kona64
1,874 Posts
Anyone successfully logged on to it ?
I couldn't get it to take either email address I seem to have for my car on blue link.
I wrote to them on Feb 24th saying I could not get pw reset to send me anything, got an "we have received your email blah blah " --- nothing since

1 - 20 of 27 Posts