Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm awaiting delivery of my Leaf Tekna a week on Saturday, so I've been doing some research into local charging points. Several maps bring up the point at Fontwell Little Chef, so I went there today to look for it. Well maybe I'm being blonde but I just couldn't find it. I tried the Little Chef/Burger King car park, then the Travelodge car park, and after that I asked in the Shell Garage. Nobody in there knew anything about it!

Has anyone used this one please? I'll be a bit disappointed if it doesn't exist as it's allegedly two minutes away from where I keep my horses and 5 minutes from work, which would have made it very useful to me!

·
890 Posts
Can't help with that specific charger, but if it doesn't exist it may be no great loss as they are usually ones you pay ££ for...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't help with that specific charger, but if it doesn't exist it may be no great loss as they are usually ones you pay ££ for...
Yes I think it was one of the ones you had to pay for! That said though, if I'm between calls at work and running low a pay to use charger is better than no charger. I'm particularly concerned about the time between my car arriving and my home charger being installed. Especially because on the days I work I do around 110 miles, most of which go past that service station each time. Looks like I'm going to need a backup plan! Thank you :)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm starting to think that would be a very wise plan!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts