Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems that Chargemap.com have had a site redesign, but their self-promotion seems to be missing a little 'je ne sais pas.'. Looking at a Gridserve, or BP Pulse location, for instance shows the following:

Rectangle Azure Font Parallel Electric blue

Ceci n'est pas un station de Chargemap Pass

·
Registered
1 Posts
It seems that Chargemap.com have had a site redesign, but their self-promotion seems to be missing a little 'je ne sais pas.'. Looking at a Gridserve, or BP Pulse location, for instance shows the following:

View attachment 161639

Ceci n'est pas un station de Chargemap Pass
Hello, I work for Chargemap and can you just give us the name of the network you were trying to charge here ? It happens sometimes that there is a delay between our association to one network and the fact that it can be seen online.

Have a great day,

Florian

·
Registered
Peugeot e-208
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello, I work for Chargemap and can you just give us the name of the network you were trying to charge here ? It happens sometimes that there is a delay between our association to one network and the fact that it can be seen online.

Have a great day,

Florian
Hello Florian,

This is Gridserve or BP Pulse, in the UK.
in fact, it seems to happen for any location worldwide that doesn't accept the Chargemap Pass. Try any Tesla supercharger.
Web interface, I've tried multiple browsers, just in case it's some rendering quirk. Happens in all of them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts