Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is something that really bugs me I am afraid...

There you are, at a charging station, you are having problems and cannot get it to work and so you want to call ChargeMAster to report the problem and see if they can help. The number on the post is an 0845 number! Madness!

By definition you will be using a mobile and on most tariffs 0845 numbers cost a lot and are not included in your inclusive minutes. So not only do you have to suffer the inconvenience of a failed charging station you now have to pay through the nose to report it or get help.

ChargeMaster... PERLEESE... put a normal number by your posts so we can get help using our inclusive minutes.

BTW to call ChargeMaster/POLAR you can call them on their non-0845 number 01582 400331... put it in your contacts list! ;)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Thanks for that Paul. I tried to use the polar unit in Chippenham today and it was U/S.I thought I would do the right thing and report it and without thinking used their 0845 number on the post.I will not repeat that mistake, what a rip off.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave... are you on Twitter? If so, could you do a quick tweet to the tag #ukcharge so others know about it? Ta :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts