Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,939 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They're in at No. 32 in the list that "ranks Britain's 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years". [source]

Their listing shows that Chargemaster "is using investment from Beringea, Helium Rising Stars and BMW to expand in Germany and the Benelux countries". It also states that Chargemaster has supplied "14,000 public and 15,000 household points across Europe".

For anyone interested in Helium Rising Stars (their content is behind a login) I could only find this with some quick googling "Helium Rising Stars Fund, a Cayman-domiciled fund, will invest in quoted small companies and up to 30% of NAV in private equity type of investments, predominantly pre-IPO situation (with less that 24 months to listing), public-to-private transactions and private placements". [source]

I thought this may be of interest to folks on here. Prompted by this tweet last night:

·
Registered
964 Posts
Yesterday I tried yet again to find a chargemaster point where I could test the polar app and new value RFID card forum special. You would think Chesford Grange rapid at £15.00 a charge (source polar app & C.M map) might actually say so on it somewhere....er no.

About 2 minutes after the option 2 (Chademo) button press on App, using hotel's own solid wifi to connect, I get the message site currently in use when nothing is connected to either side:confused:. Connected and tried App again, same message

Tried RFID card and reader recognised it... hurray..... and said commencing charging............................................................................................................er no........try reset button.................................er no, fans running noisily all lit up pretty blue both sides but no charge to be had and even emergency stop button didn't work:rolleyes:.

Reception say phone the number on it. Only number displayed is a Plugged in Midlands number, no reference to Chargemaster nor Polar so clearly they really don't want to be bothered yet it appears on their maps as available.

SNAFU you couldn't make it up!

I used that charger half a dozen times before pricing without a failure. It is the only C.M/Polar rapid for miles.

·
Registered
964 Posts
They're in at No. 32 in the list that "ranks Britain's 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years". [source]

Their listing shows that Chargemaster "is using investment from Beringea, Helium Rising Stars and BMW to expand in Germany and the Benelux countries". It also states that Chargemaster has supplied "14,000 public and 15,000 household points across Europe".

For anyone interested in Helium Rising Stars (their content is behind a login) I could only find this with some quick googling "Helium Rising Stars Fund, a Cayman-domiciled fund, will invest in quoted small companies and up to 30% of NAV in private equity type of investments, predominantly pre-IPO situation (with less that 24 months to listing), public-to-private transactions and private placements". [source]

I thought this may be of interest to folks on here. Prompted by this tweet last night:

41 staff? I wonder what any of them do?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.