Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 year old Chargenow card which I got with my i3. I now find most of the chargers are branded Polar.

Polar / Chargemaster / Chargenow all seem to be the same company but is there any difference between my Chargenow account and a new Polar Plus one?

I'm confused

·
Registered
136 Posts
Is Charge now the one with something to do with BMW? I remember BMW had a card that could access Polar points and an exclusive group of chargers which made the card more useful than a Polar card.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is Charge now the one with something to do with BMW? I remember BMW had a card that could access Polar points and an exclusive group of chargers which made the card more useful than a Polar card.
Yes I got it from BMW. There was a free period but I continued to subscribe as it gave me access to Chargemaster chargers. I am now confused how it relates to Polar

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,247 Posts
Yes I got it from BMW. There was a free period but I continued to subscribe as it gave me access to Chargemaster chargers. I am now confused how it relates to Polar
Should not be a problem. It's all in a name. It's now BP/Chargemaster. Same company same card. Just go out and try it on a local Polar (BP/Chargemaster/Polar) charger. If it works alls well, if not drop them a line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts