Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used a Chargepoint Genie rapid yesterday, that was supposed to charge £1.80 + £0.30/kWh, and I was undercharged. It only charged me a connection fee of £0.60 (and the expected £0.30/kWh)

I double checked the signage and the map, after the receipt came through, I thought it was a pleasant surprise.

I phoned them up to see what the story was, they've had a few problems yesterday, they'd been charging £1.80 connection fee (rapid charger rate) where it should have been £0.60 (fast charger), and vice-versa, and have been busy clearing up the mess.

So, if you use Chargepoint Genie yesterday (Tuesday 13th December), it might be worth checking your account.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Simon,

There was a mix up when we implemented some changes to our tariff system, sorry about that.

It's all been resolved now, although you may notice lower prices on your receipts and the web app than on the actual chargers while we roll out new pricing and signage.

We'll be adjusting accounts of anyone charged the higher connection fee on the 13th, but if you spot it before we do please get in touch and we'll refund the difference, if you were undercharged... treat it as a early Christmas present!

Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts