Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, when I bought my charger from ChargedEV last year I had a £200 discount code which made it really cheap.
A friend is now buying a Tesla and is looking to get a home charger installed. He’s not bothered too much on the brand, just whatever is cheapest and compatible. Does anyone have any recommendations and any discount codes flying around for any of them at the moment?
Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
wow, discount code in amount of £200? That's great! In fact these discount codes really save our life and money, but, unfortunately not all the discount codes really work. All in all, you have to find a trusted site where you can be certain that discount codes really work. I say in this way due to the fact that I had a negative experience with discount codes - so, when I used a discount code it didn't work and the money was already withdrawn... Since then I was looking for a site where I would be sure discount codes work and thank heaven I found a site https://promocodius.com/fi/alennuskoodi/spartoo with discounts for clothes, so and I used these discount codes when I bought some clothes to my wife and you know what? I saved 10% for purchase :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts