Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking at the Keele Services chargers on OCM. This is what I see...

keele.PNG

As expected there is a CHAdeMO on each side of the motorway but there is a third rapid on the database. This has been imported and is listed as PiP Midlands.

Does that third charger actually exist or is this a data issue?

If someone could confirm is that is a real charger or not I would really appreciate it. :)

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just looking at the Keele Services chargers on OCM. This is what I see...

View attachment 2687

As expected there is a CHAdeMO on each side of the motorway but there is a third rapid on the database. This has been imported and is listed as PiP Midlands.

Does that third charger actually exist or is this a data issue?

If someone could confirm is that is a real charger or not I would really appreciate it. :)
I noticed the three "in the old days" when I had to manually zoom in to locate chargers ;). There was a thread on a site, I think on here, where someone spotted TESLA bases going in at Keele S iirc. Would make sense for them to be doing this in both directions. Maybe someone has seen the start of the install and jumped the gun with the info?

Won't pass Keele N before New Year and I wouldn't bother stopping there normally anyway with no Chademo charger, plus Knutsford now in.But if no-one else has resolved this by that time (must be a few commuting North at Christmas?) I'll check then.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
For those going North on the M6, it seems Lymm (M6/M56 junction) seems have a couple of rapids now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts