Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a useful tip

Had my BG (polar) charger a month, registered with the chargermaster website, but it wouldnt allow me to link my charger to the website......gave them a call and they called back the next day and linked it while I was on the phone......hey presto....my charger history is there so I can see how much I a using.
Very useful

·
Registered
697 Posts
This is what mine looks like - I use it every month, as work reimburse some of the cost, and need itemised usage. I've obscurred my address and times, but left duration and kWh. It's really useful for me to have access to this - though I do ponder the 16kWh charges for my 10.5kWh usable capacity on my Ampera...

CVision.jpg

·
Registered
340 Posts
Just a useful tip

Had my BG (polar) charger a month, registered with the chargermaster website, but it wouldnt allow me to link my charger to the website......gave them a call and they called back the next day and linked it while I was on the phone......hey presto....my charger history is there so I can see how much I a using.
Very useful
do they charge for access to your history? - I had a Chargemaster unit fitted but direct (not through BG) and they haven't replied to 3 e mails asking about this...

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for prompting me here. I didn't take my own advice (always phone if you really want to sort something) and just emailed a generic address. You spurred me to get it sorted so I phoned yesterday and now have access to all my charging history!
It seems to show the total time you plugged in rather than the time you are charging? (I plug in typically say 9pm but have delayed charge set to start at 12.30am but it tends to show I was "charging" for 11 hours)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just compared it with my actual usage on the leccy bill adn it seems reasonably accurate, just a bit confused about the 10.6KW charge actually using about 16Kw....yes there are losses but 60%???????

·
Registered
340 Posts
you're right "losses" doesn't explain it does it? Full charge for me reports about 15.5Kwh.

I did think the start / stop times reported were when you plugged in / out but that doesn't match either??

·
Registered
610 Posts
Anyone using a Chargemaster RFID card and Polar Instant App, noticed they are not linked in any way so usage is shown as two seperate streams?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts