Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if it's me or the charging post so any advice welcome.

Had my first long distance run over the weekend to Bradford on Avon, planned it so that I charged at the Leigh M4 service station on the way in to drive around and then on the way back at the Ecotricity fast A/C charger thinking I would get 80% charge each time, only got 30% in the 45 minutes each time so not sure what happened.

I pulled 7.4 kWh costing over £4 with the £3 sign in which lasted 30 miles so came most of the way on Rex.

It's a 32a BMW cable and seemed to fit ok. I pick up my "Free" cable from my dealer today after much badgering and using evidence from this forum, suspect to will be standard one but I can use that at home and fix it to the wall.

Is it only CCS chargers that will give 80% in 30 minutes ?

Len

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hi fellow i3 owners, I am selling a job lot of all my bmw i3 Accessories, have got a job overseas, and I can't take the car, damn lol. So have just sold my i3 (saddest day ever) and so now looking to sell the accessories I had with it, which includes: 'Frunk Bag', Public charging cable (2-phase not 3), spare cup holder, boot/cargo net, key fob case and some incidentals ie:- BMW embossed notebook, pen and lapel badge as well as a BMW i keyring.

Whole lot going for £250 that's with postage and packing paid for by myself. I think that's a very reasonable price, considering the individual cost of these items.

I am selling it all as a package of accessories, not individually, so if you know anyone who would be interested, then please get in touch. I will send a picture via email as for some reason I can't upload it onto this site?

Dan

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hi Dan,
Hi fellow i3 owners, I am selling a job lot of all my bmw i3 Accessories, have got a job overseas, and I can't take the car, damn lol. So have just sold my i3 (saddest day ever) and so now looking to sell the accessories I had with it, which includes: 'Frunk Bag', Public charging cable (2-phase not 3), spare cup holder, boot/cargo net, key fob case and some incidentals ie:- BMW embossed notebook, pen and lapel badge as well as a BMW i keyring.

Whole lot going for £250 that's with postage and packing paid for by myself. I think that's a very reasonable price, considering the individual cost of these items.

I am selling it all as a package of accessories, not individually, so if you know anyone who would be interested, then please get in touch. I will send a picture via email as for some reason I can't upload it onto this site?

Dan
Hi Dan, why don't you put your ad in the classified section.

·
Registered
16 Posts

Dan
Hey dan - I'd be interested in the cup holder and the cargo net. I'm in HP1 postcode - I could come and collect if local (ish)

J

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi
Just signed up for the OVO EV everywhere tariff with 2 years free Polar Plus subscription so anticipate very low cost motoring. Seems a very good deal for ev owners.

·
The best there is at what I do
10,871 Posts
Hi
Just signed up for the OVO EV everywhere tariff with 2 years free Polar Plus subscription so anticipate very low cost motoring. Seems a very good deal for ev owners.
It is if you use it, watch out for the ex CYC posts on the Polar Map they are not all free or 9p+VAT/kWh, some people including myself have been caught out by this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts