Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Thank you for clicking into my forum. I'm a current student at CSUF and my group and I are conducting a survey for electric car owners. My marketing class has us researching a product that we can potentially develop and successfully distribute to the target market. The survey is 10 questions, 2-3 minutes long if you don't mind helping me out, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!!

- CSUF Student

Click here for the survey:
Electrical Vehicles

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Rookie errors.
Q3 what happened to 4 years?
Q6, what is a quick charge ? Could be a rapid?, mainly charged by the kWh in the uk
Q7 quick and full are different things .
Charging station, here there are destination chargers, generally 7kW of less and some 22 kW or less, then Rapid or DC chargers of 50kW or more.
If your even thinking of an app forget it.

All an ev needs is plugging in, then unplugging followed by paying by bank card, credit card (or cash?) Just as you would refuel an ICE vehicle.
Why design something to make it difficult....

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
What's up with the question "how many times have you run out of charge IN A WEEK".

Seems like the survey is aimed a fairly high level of stupidity ????

·
Super Moderator
11,693 Posts
Done but your survey has many errors.

Q6 Huh? I've never paid more than about £8.00 ($10) to charge my car away from home. Quick charge? We don't use that term in the UK. None of the answers apply so I left it blank.

Q10 In a week?????? How many time do you run out of gas in a week?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Awful survey, CBA to give them my time.
Also, this "product", it's an app isnt it. Go on, tell us what USP this app has :rolleyes:
Sorry to be cynical but this has been seen many times on SpeakEV, watch my shocked face when the product is an app to show you range/chargers/maps.

·
Super Moderator
11,693 Posts
Then you can probably tell us what CSUF and SDSU mean. :)
California State University Fullerton
San Diego State University.

Both are part of the California State University system. California has two 4-year public university systems. The other is University of California. I attended UC Irvine before switching to SDSU.

Debbie has degrees from UCLA, UCSB and UCSD. I'll leave decoding those as an excercise :)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
  1. If he
  2. California State University Fullerton

Both are part of the California State University system. California has two 4-year public university systems. The other is University of California. I attended UC Irvine before switching to SDSU.

Debbie has degrees from UCLA, UCSB and UCSD. I'll leave decoding those as an excercise :)
    Nice!!!!!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry, but I tried. But many of these questions I can't answer. There are missing ranges, and time-spans are too short to be able to answer.

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
A silly and pointless survey. Perhaps if you could tell us a bit more about this product that could be potentially developed and distributed to an unspecified target market then we could coach you in how to prepare suitable questions for a survey in order to glean meaningful data. As it is it just annoys people who trusted you and clicked on the childish questionnaire.

Who knows, whatever 'product' ( bet it's just another Millennium's super app ) you have in mind may have already been tried, and rejected by end-users numerous times. We could save your team a lot of wasted time and effort if you came clean and told us what was planned.

·
Registered
4,501 Posts
California State University Fullerton

Thanks for that. I know what UCLA is, because that is well known over here. Guessing UCSB is San Bernadino? Been to San Diego - great place and where I saw the original Star Wars when it first came out and before it was released over here. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts