Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,863 Posts
Sorry, I don't give out my surname, happy to supply my first. My personal details are no concern of yours. Survey should be 100% anonymous imho. Bye!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I'm with @HandyAndy on this and I would never fill a form without knowing who its by or for from the start - there are no clues here.
My guess its some form of advertising marketing scam - AVOID.

The word thesis suggests it may be by a student but in that case which college? A tutor would not have passed this for publication. See other surveys for how its done.

·
Registered
201 Posts
The word thesis suggests it may be by a student but in that case which college?
Sloothing time... reverse image search the avatar and it comes up on fiverr a few times with somebody reviewing services, e.g.:

Google that name, and you can find the person on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeonieLoeper

So looks like London Business School.

There's probably a lesson in here somewhere about internet privacy and suchlike...

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Much improved though the option EV or Plug-in is weird as all EV's are plugins. I suspect the real question is BEV or PHEV. That may cause confusion I can see a lot of ticks in the wrong box :)
Still no sign of the Source of the survey, College / Marketing operation etc.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I got the opportunity to state that I only use PAYG and prefer Instavolt. Some odd choices on the follow up question to Do you have a Home Charger. How often do you use it has the option zero.

·
Registered
634 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts