281 - 300 of 362 Posts

·
Registered
ID.4 Life Pure
262 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Anyone near a Blue Diamond garden centre?

Map from their website (which I can zoom into but not scroll, so this as as good as I can get it). Article says all 39 will be getting them, so that's some for Jersey and Guernsey too!

Ecoregion World Azure Map Organism

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro 3 Slinky Silver, Renault Zoe R135GT
327 Posts
Well a good thing as the chargers at one of the Blue Diamond Garden centres near us has poorly maintained old Rolec chargers. Blue Diamond will just have to work harder at not letting the bays get Iced this time !

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 2 ZERO
5,597 Posts
you can find details on Fastned's web site or Zap-map
Not particularly helpful. Certainly not easily on Zap-Map. I looked at pretty much all the rapids in Sunderland and couldn't find it. Which is the reason I asked.

All you had to say was West Wear Street (I looked on Fastned in the end).

What map are you referring to in post #287 that it's not on?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Not particularly helpful. Certainly not easily on Zap-Map. I looked at pretty much all the rapids in Sunderland and couldn't find it. Which is the reason I asked.

All you had to say was West Wear Street (I looked on Fastned in the end).

What map are you referring to in post #287 that it's not on?
I'm struggling to understand why you had a problem..?

I don't know the street name in Sunderland so suggested looking on Fastned's home page where you will see this picture and you then click on the word 'Sunderland' for more details (this all took around 5 seconds)

Ecoregion Map World Yellow Font

alternatively you could search on Zap-map and filter by 'Fastned' and you will see the following (took about 10 seconds)

Ecoregion Map World Urban design Font

its also easily found on google maps 'Fastned Sunderland' (= 3 seconds)

the map I was referring to was the map discussed by the OP on page 1 of this thread (which is the entire purpose of the thread!) - did you even read it?

Pretty simple stuff really...

·
Registered
Nissan Leaf 2 ZERO
5,597 Posts
the map I was referring to was the map discussed by the OP on page 1 of this thread (which is the entire purpose of the thread!) - did you even read it?
You have a better memory than me if you can remember a 7-month old post. The discussion has moved on since then. Or hadn't you noticed?

And don't patronise me.

·
Registered
Vauxhall Mokka-e Elite Nav Premium
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #296 ·
there's a Fastned [email protected] station + CHADs at Sunderland which doesn't appear to be on the map
It's on the map already, under the 50kW category because only two of the chargers do 175kW CCS, the other 4 only do 50kW. Hopefully they upgrade the others someday!

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Interested in how Q park administer these. Used one in Manc where the charging was free - car parking was by app payment etc (no person around) anpr on the way in and out etc.. so no real way to stop people just having a charging space all day or longer (as seemed the case where I went…)

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
5,494 Posts
Interested in how Q park administer these. Used one in Manc where the charging was free - car parking was by app payment etc (no person around) anpr on the way in and out etc.. so no real way to stop people just having a charging space all day or longer (as seemed the case where I went…)
Wonder if they'll switch from "Pay to park & charge for free" to "Pay to charge & park for free"? :unsure:

281 - 300 of 362 Posts