Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello chaps

Saturday I'm going to London. Planning on parking & charging with a parkatmyhouse location so that's cool

Tuesday next week however I am back with work for a quick overnight stay. Am staying at T5 Sofitel and notice that LHR has chargers on Source London.

I've fought shy of getting a SL card, pending their shenanigans in June and only use an SL point at the office, where I borrow the reception card. Does anyone know if I can "roam" to these units with any of:

POLAR, Ecotricity, CYC or PodPoint?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Does anyone know if I can "roam" to these units with any of:

POLAR, Ecotricity, CYC or PodPoint?

Thanks in advance
I've looked into this for my impending EV delivery as one of my distant office locations is on Source East. PiM, Source London and Source East have roaming agreements.

When I get my reg number I'm planning on taking the Source East card at £10, no funny expiry date, and cheaper than the plugged in midlands card. Of course, no guarantee the roaming will stay with Source London beyond the June date, but at least the piece of plastic won't be completely useless if Source London and IER go all Chargemaster on us.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
I went with source east, as the pim and source London roaming was appealing. I am tempted by the cyc option, but not convinced I will get sufficient use to justify multiple cards right now.....

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
I went with Source East as a way of getting access to Source London chargers before the change of operating company. I'm still waiting for the card to arrive though my card statement shows they've taken my money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts