Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2016 eGolf. I am loving the car but not the battery.
Can someone explain what the flashing Green then Yellow light means when charging? The manual explains all possible combinations of yellow, green or red lights but nothing about alternating Green then Yellow.
Also, the power socket I installed on the outside wall of my home trips every time I open the car door while the car is charging. Is that normal? It's probably my wiring job but maybe not.
Thanks,
Stephen

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just purchased a 2016 eGolf. I am loving the car but not the battery.
Can someone explain what the flashing Green then Yellow light means when charging? The manual explains all possible combinations of yellow, green or red lights but nothing about alternating Green then Yellow.
Also, the power socket I installed on the outside wall of my home trips every time I open the car door while the car is charging. Is that normal? It's probably my wiring job but maybe not.
Thanks,
Stephen
The circuit breaker tripping seems really weird. What can you tell us about the outlet and the charging device? I put in a 50amp outlet and am using at juicebox pro40 to provide power. I am not have any of the experiences that you are. I have had my 2016 egolf since last October. I am loving it as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts