Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, after bit of guidance so heading from Scotland to Carlisle well Silloth Solway, for much needed break. Can you folk advise best rifid card/providers to use? Have chargeplace currently. Am going to use SC at Carlisle but would appreciate alternatives.

Thanks 馃榾馃憤

Registered
Hi all, after bit of guidance so heading from Scotland to Carlisle well Silloth Solway, for much needed break. Can you folk advise best rifid card/providers to use? Have chargeplace currently. Am going to use SC at Carlisle but would appreciate alternatives.

Thanks 馃榾馃憤
I think it's 35 miles from the SC at Gretna to Silloth. What you may chose to use charging wise depends on where you go during your stay. I recommend you look at Plugshare or Zap-map and enrol for any chargers you think you might use. :)

Registered
a bit late to the party but if you're in the north and not near an SC - look for a booths supermarket - I think they all have 50KW CCS fast chargers provided by Instavolt which I think is now part of chargepoint. at 35p per KW

Reactions: Benhchap

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
a bit late to the party but if you're in the north and not near an SC - look for a booths supermarket - I think they all have 50KW CCS fast chargers provided by Instavolt which I think is now part of chargepoint. at 35p per KW
Thanks @Bob Bobbins yeah that鈥檚 about 30 miles away from here. Made it yesterday to Gretna with about 28 miles left 馃槼 quick supercharge all good and charging from caravan plug 10 miles an hour on the granny! 馃馃槒

1 - 4 of 4 Posts