Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I am interested in how you charge your EV. If you wouldn't mind taking a few minutes to complete it (average is 2 mins 47 seconds so far! Can you beat that?) i would really appreciate it. I will share the results when I have enough answers to get a good trend.

Microsoft Forms

Thanks
Pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'
I think you should give an introduction who you are and why you want our information.
I'm just a massive geek and want to see what people do with their car as i've just bought mine and i've read the way you charge can affect battery life.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I stopped at gasoline. You are displaying a UK flag, right?
I am in the UK! I just thought someone from the US might answer too and they might not understand petrol!? But everyone knows what gasoline is, right?

·
Registered
4,933 Posts
Some of those questions are missing options that would give better answers.

But as it's not a serious survey it doesn't really matter. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here are the interesting results so far. More people don't charge at home than i thought. Maybe at work? I also thought more people would just have the EV as a second car but quite a few, me included, have it as the only vehicle.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
My stats tip of the day, use horizontal bar graphs rather than pie charts. They are much easier to read and understand the data. (y)

Regarding the survey, yes I used to charge at work as no home charging, but now work from home so barely charge at all...!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts