1,013 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,379 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yes, that's a great deal. One month down, main dealer and very close to £200/month. At 10k miles per year, this is super cheap motoring.

I like to use the following as a measure of a very good deal: Total cost for a 10K a year car over two years/P11D value. If it is around 25%, then it is a very good deal = buy it now. This comes in at 21.5%! If this car is for you, book it now.

Most cars at the moment seem to quote for 5K miles, so this is different.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
30,273 Posts
I noticed this has a fixed first payment for all mileage types, so in fact better off just going for the 10k mile/yr at +£9pm more than the 6k mile/yr (i.e. an extra ~£220 for extra 8,000 miles = ~2.7p/mile for those further miles).

Total ~25p/mile. Cheaper than walking.

·
30,273 Posts
Not really my thing but this looks reasonable considering it's a 10k/yr deal, adding up to 34p/mile

DS DS 3 ELECTRIC CROSSBACK HATCHBACK
100kW E-TENSE Prestige 50kWh 5dr Auto

From
£253.18inc. VAT
x 35 monthly rentals
Initial rental £1,519.13 (inc. VAT)
@ 10,000 miles per year
Excess mileage charges apply
Total amount payable £10,380.71 (inc. VAT)

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
There are discussions here about ID 3 offers. Some look good. Would be good to have everything in this thread so people know where to go if they are looking for a deal.

·
30,273 Posts
There are discussions here about ID 3 offers. Some look good. Would be good to have everything in this thread so people know where to go if they are looking for a deal.

I saw a £260 (? I think) 9+23 ID3 deal the other day.

I'll post if if it is still available.

There is also a good offer on low mileage Ioniq too at the moment, via carwow. £5.7k for 2 years of 5,000 miles. Goes up quickly for higher miles though, but if you are not planning on driving many, go check out carwow.

·
30,273 Posts
Is this a good deal for anyone?

Synergy Sales Team - Synergy Volkswagen Leasing

Volkswagen ID.3 150kW Pro Performance 62kWh Auto Life
Monthly payments:
You pay 35 monthly lease payments
£239.96
Initial payment:
You pay 1 initial payment in the first month
£2,159.64
Contract length:3 years
Mileage/year:5,000
Additional fees:
Any admin fees charged by this dealer
£198.00

·
30,273 Posts
This is the current Ioniq deal on carwow;

Hyundai Ioniq electric

100kW Premium 38kWh 5dr Auto

24 months

9 months upfront

5,000 annual mileage

- Price based on solid paint - Polar White

Monthly price - £173.99 (PCH inc. VAT)

Initial Rental - £1,565.91

Processing Fee - £199

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #850
Low mileages but not bad in the current climate for most folks.

Do you have direct links as its always good to try and knock the upfront down to just 1month and see how it affects the overall cost.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Low mileages but not bad in the current climate for most folks.

Do you have direct links as its always good to try and knock the upfront down to just 1month and see how it affects the overall cost.
I tend to agree. Usually a 10K p.a. lease provides most people with what they need and is a good base to compare deals. But we have 15K p.a. on our Ioniq and we have done about 7K in the first year due to various waves of lockdown. So if the additional mileage is not too much, then a 5K may make a lot of sense.

Reactions: Kingpleb1

·
Registered
3 Posts

Hi guys, does this deal seem to good ti be true at 8000miles?? why is the 62kwh much cheaper than the 40kwh? im assuming its a base model?

we're currently paying £213 for a diesel 3series(car loan). looking to get into the world of leccy and this leaf is just at the right price.

·
Registered
3,777 Posts
View attachment 139556
Hi guys, does this deal seem to good ti be true at 8000miles?? why is the 62kwh much cheaper than the 40kwh? im assuming its a base model?

we're currently paying £213 for a diesel 3series(car loan). looking to get into the world of leccy and this leaf is just at the right price.
Looks like it is matching similar deals on the eNiro 3.

·
30,273 Posts
View attachment 139556

This is ~£2,000 more expensive than the Ioniq deal over 2 years, and I'd have paid more for an Ioniq than a Leaf.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The Ioniq is a lot smaller though.
This is a deals thread, just highlighting deals, like the SEAT Mii (which is also smaller). 😀 Is it really a lot smaller the online side by side comparisons look very similar. I personally don't know as I have not been in the newer leaf.

But seriously, it is great that there is so much activity on here now. It looks like for many cars we seem to be in a buyers market for the first time in a few years. Keep them coming, hopefully it will highlight the affordability to many more people.

841 - 860 of 912 Posts