Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

961 - 980 of 1048 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well, go for more miles then or pay excess mileage fee at the end of the lease. Simples
Think I'll stick to the cargobikes tbh.
Once you factor all the other costs associated with running a van in, cargobikes win hands down.

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #963
Oh, what's the story?
Rumour mill has it that the warranty is killing MB due to reliance on Tesla for the parts so they are buying back the ones they can and they are often becoming parts cars somewhere.
When new parts are needed it's long lead times from the states if they can even get them.
It's a shame really but they'd be good cars with a CCS upgrade.

·
Registered
152 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
I know people have mentioned NHS salary sacrifice deals on here before, and they obviously aren’t open to everyone, but if you have the option it’s worth looking at the current Model 3 offers. I’ve just ordered a fully maintained and insured Model 3 Long Range for a net cost of £183 per month for three years and 10k miles per annum with no deposit. I know it’ll put a little dent in my pension, but after the year we’ve had I’m going to live life while I can!

·
Well-Loved Member
1,059 Posts
I’m going to live life while I can has been the rallying cry of every 48-month PCP contract signatory I've seen on this board

Health industry CEOs very bullish right now: have some as clients and they could start fires with the way their hands rub together. Rest of us, not so much.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I’m going to live life while I can has been the rallying cry of every 48-month PCP contract signatory I've seen on this board

Health industry CEOs very bullish right now: have some as clients and they could start fires with the way their hands rub together. Rest of us, not so much.
I misread your post initially and almost came back with something snippy. I thought you said NHS CEOs. The ones of those I know are just knackered. You’re probably right about suppliers to the health service - their forecasts have probably never looked as good.

·
Registered
466 Posts
aintained and insured Model 3 Long Range for a net cost of £183 per month for three years and 10k miles per annum with no deposit. I know it’ll put a little dent in my pension, but after the year we’ve had I’m going to live life while I can!
Woah, how does this compare to standard salary sacrifice deal?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Woah, how does this compare to standard salary sacrifice deal?
The key thing with salary sacrifice is that it’s taxed like a company car, so it’s less than half the price I’d pay for a 3 Series due to the tiny BIK. I could have had an iD3 Life with a smaller battery for about £50 a month less, which would have been adequate, but the range, superchargers and geek appeal of the model 3 upsold me.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
2,596 Posts
I see the high spec Corsa E cheap 4 year deal is back again.

I’m not sure I would risk leasing in year 4 when the warranty is 3 years......could be some expensive repairs.
Another reason I got a Zoe instead. 5 year warranty on a 4 year PCP.

961 - 980 of 1048 Posts