Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1301 - 1320 of 1344 Posts

·
Registered
VW eGolf
332 Posts
Not a huge move but VW have been chucking even more discount/incentive at the ID.3.

Can now get the small battery (45kWh) for £22795, or mid battery (58kWh) for £23969 at Drivethedeal prices. OK, you need to add alloys if you want them but getting very competitive against the usual budget options.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe ZE50 GT-Line Rapid Charge
3,397 Posts
Not a huge move but VW have been chucking even more discount/incentive at the ID.3.

Can now get the small battery (45kWh) for £22795, or mid battery (58kWh) for £23969 at Drivethedeal prices. OK, you need to add alloys if you want them but getting very competitive against the usual budget options.
Does that include VW's "Euro 2020" offer of £1k off an ID3 before mid-July?

·
Registered
48 Posts

Which model is the 45kwh version at that price? I can only see the Life Pure at 23300.

Very tempted, my e-Golf lease is up in September and instead of paying £7.5k 2 year lease, seems like a good option - should easily be worth 15k+ residual value in 2-3 years you would think...

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
7,098 Posts
Unless there are a surplus of cars being built where is the incentive to offer deals?
Not to mention the current "chip shortage" reducing production in some cases.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Which model is the 45kwh version at that price? I can only see the Life Pure at 23300.

Very tempted, my e-Golf lease is up in September and instead of paying £7.5k 2 year lease, seems like a good option - should easily be worth 15k+ residual value in 2-3 years you would think...
This is the price that came up for me, not £22795
Screenshot_20210616-154036.png

·
Registered
VW eGolf
332 Posts
You're correct - I've been doing spreadsheets (I flip back and forth between going cheap as it's still more capable than my eGolf, or the 200hp 58kWh Family, or the ones in between). It was that on the 9th June but I'm guessing it got a list price revision when it changed name from City to Life. The DtD saving is still the same.

Hardly seems worth the <£700 saving now to get the smaller battery.

·
Registered
Ze50 GT Line Elmo Referral ISB2GG for mutual £50 off
381 Posts
I’m not seeing those prices at all. Do you need to put your details to be able to access them?

Edit: found it now, you have to put some kind of detail info to access deal

·
Registered
BMW i3
2,143 Posts
This thread seems to have died. I think I've found a good deal on a Hyundai Kona Premium 64kWh, but I'm wondering if I've missed something. Anyway I've pulled the trigger so it doesn't really matter.

It's over 2 years, 6 months up front, 8kmpa for £256.99pm: 64kwh Electric Premium Auto

I got it through just before the end of Wednesday (the quarter) for £270 including metallic paint and maintenance.

They said they thought it would go up in the new quarter, but it looks to just be by £1pm so it's not too late if you're interested.

It seems to be the sweet spot for a long range (250+ mile) EV. The P11D is £34995 so it just squeezes in to get the government grant. Move up a model, to the Ultimate, and you're at more like £400pm. Similarly going to a 64kWh e-Niro means a big jump too.

Delivery in September.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It's a good deal, but the 64kWh has been hovering around this price for the past few months I think (lots of deals on Ioniq and Kona 39 as well).

I haven't been able to get it yet though as I need delivery in September when my e-golf ends, everywhere was stock vehicles, so thanks for the heads up as I think I'll go for it!

Might as well go 1 month upfront though, I think it's same price.

·
Registered
144 Posts
My 3 year lease on a 30kw Soul is up next month. There are better cars around now but for more £. Could really do with an Enyaq or similar but not willing to enter a 4 year lease or put down a massive deposit to loweronthly costs.

Lex Autolease say I can extend my contract for all of £166 a month. Hard to say no to that when I was paying (overall) 270 month previously. Not doing the miles now either so seems like a no brainer.

·
Registered
108 Posts
This looked like a surprisingly good deal yesterday but after I applied it said closed until Monday 8am, an hour or so later the deal was gone... A mistake I presume!

·
Registered
108 Posts
£11,067 for 24 months or £461/month. That does seem good compared to the M3LR. Maybe not cheap though. How many miles total over the 24 months?
Well, relatively cheap for this model of course, was for 8k miles per year - 10k wasn't much more. All other deals on the Ioniq 5 are circa £600 a month+ at present and this is the fast, big battery one. I'll see if I get a reply to the enquiry on Monday... I doubt it. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
This thread seems to have died. I think I've found a good deal on a Hyundai Kona Premium 64kWh, but I'm wondering if I've missed something. Anyway I've pulled the trigger so it doesn't really matter.

It's over 2 years, 6 months up front, 8kmpa for £256.99pm: 64kwh Electric Premium Auto

I got it through just before the end of Wednesday (the quarter) for £270 including metallic paint and maintenance.

They said they thought it would go up in the new quarter, but it looks to just be by £1pm so it's not too late if you're interested.

It seems to be the sweet spot for a long range (250+ mile) EV. The P11D is £34995 so it just squeezes in to get the government grant. Move up a model, to the Ultimate, and you're at more like £400pm. Similarly going to a 64kWh e-Niro means a big jump too.

Delivery in September.
Went up quick enough 👀

1301 - 1320 of 1344 Posts