Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1561 - 1580 of 1586 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,481 Posts
So this is a PHEV with 42 mile EV range? The eHybrid name is very confusing and it is right that ASA are looking into how Hybrids are advertised!

In the same boat. 9 months extension so far on my 2018 30kWh Soul. Initial amalgamated payments were 270 am month for 15k miles/yr. 1k miles/Ur on the extension costing 130 ish a month now. Total steal and reluctant to return it although I'm desperate for a larger car that can carry stuff. Praying the MG5 later this year won't be crazy prices.
I have asked for quote to extend my Zoe to 3 years. Plan A was to give back in October and cope with one car over winter (we are in Florida a lot) and get something for Spring 2023. I am concerned that cost to get something for then is still going to be bonkers expensive...

·
EVEZY code -£50 off: d409e
2,656 Posts
So this is a PHEV with 42 mile EV range? The eHybrid name is very confusing and it is right that ASA are looking into how Hybrids are advertised!

I have asked for quote to extend my Zoe to 3 years. Plan A was to give back in October and cope with one car over winter (we are in Florida a lot) and get something Spring 2023. I am concerned that cost to get something for then are still going to be bonkers expensive...
Yes, PHEV. Reviews show 30miles of range is realistic too (3miles/kWh sounds doable), so much better than my old GTE..

Rectangle Parallel Font Pattern Beige

·
Registered
355 Posts
....normal range of plug in now available for what looks like 2k less than a gte.
Edit- apologies I just did a quick Google and first one that came up said this.
25k for a style looks not bad value.
Further edit- crikey o Riley 33k for a phev I thought it was too good to be true.
That's just crazy money for a base car.

·
Premium Member
12,481 Posts
Yes, PHEV. Reviews show 30miles of range is realistic too (3miles/kWh sounds doable), so much better than my old GTE..
I can see VW pushing this option as they can claim is an "EV" but can build at their ICE factories. I suspect their dealers will steer some folk away from ID3 to it, as availability will be quicker and they get more ££ to service the ICE bit.

·
Registered
568 Posts
are Leaf 40 still a good deal or a bit long in tooth?
Through salary sacrifice I can get a
Nissan Leaf 5 Door Hatch N-Connecta 40KW
1+35
8kp
Includes maintenance & insurance
£237/month(net)

·
Registered
2021 BMW iX3 Premier Pro / Nissan Leaf 2021 e+tekna (ordered)
659 Posts
are Leaf 40 still a good deal or a bit long in tooth?
Through salary sacrifice I can get a
Nissan Leaf 5 Door Hatch N-Connecta 40KW
1+35
8kp
Includes maintenance & insurance
£237/month(net)
Leaf is getting a facelift shortly, ordered a 62kw e+tekna and that comes in at 230 on salery sacrifice. Been waiting since October for it so far though....

Reactions: loofer

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF30
11,027 Posts
It's still 10% higher than it was consistently priced at 6 - 12 months ago.

Rectangle Slope Plot Font Parallel

A good deal by current standards. I wonder whether this reflects the current safety concerns?

• Sad
Reactions: Rei

·
Premium Member
12,481 Posts
Suspect it will be a pre registered GT model rather than the latest GT+ which has winter pack as standard. Possibly a cancelled order with the NCAP fuss.

I guess £10K for 3 years is a good deal? Renault PCP over 3 years is zero interest at present but no contribution, so works out at around £14K for 3 years if you just hand it back. GFV is just under £15K so no chance you would get that £4K back.

1561 - 1580 of 1586 Posts