Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There’s a bunch of Zoe GT Line 50s on leasing.com at the mo.

Through a broker, but the same deal we booked through a Renault dealer in Feb at £6,500 over two years and 12k miles.

Can be reconfigured for different mileages

So I assume these are being brokered directly back to Renault and are in the same batch.

Broker says they’re “in stock at the port” and are for delivery in 2 to 3 weeks.

Cancelled delivery or unsold allocation perhaps due to C-19.

Asked about options and was told there are different colours and specs available.

Bit of due diligence is called for if you go ahead. They’re a broker so in the current uncertain economic climate, if they insist on a deposit to move forward, pay it on a credit card✅

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
Yes, the stock ones don't have CCS but metallic is included. On 8K miles there are some deals for less than £6K over 2 years. I suspect cancelled lease deals and need to shift. Are only a few in each colour so will go quickly.

Screenshot_20200507_121007_com.android.chrome.jpg

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
leasing.com are a bit like carwow so you deal direct with the lease company. The best deals seem to be with Electric Auto (aka Zen Auto) but only via that site.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yes, the stock ones don't have CCS but metallic is included. On 8K miles there are some deals for less than £6K over 2 years. I suspect cancelled lease deals and need to shift. Are only a few in each colour so will go quickly.

View attachment 130228
That’s odd. They told me metallic’s another £560.
We’re in no hurry for my wife’s to arrives. There’s little chance of driving being necessary or allowed for another 3 weeks perhaps longer depending on how things go.
The longer it stays in Renault’s clutches, the longer we’re not paying for a driveway ornament.

·
evezy referral code d6540
3,008 Posts
leasing.com are a bit like carwow so you deal direct with the lease company. The best deals seem to be with Electric Auto (aka Zen Auto) but only via that site.
Hey @proddick you’re back. Missed you for the last 3 months. Wanted to ask you to check out a couple of new BP 150kW Ultra Rapid charging points when and if you can. Are they up and running yet?

BP Filling Station at Moto Reading Services.

BP Filling Station on the London Road in Newbury Swanbridge.

·
Registered
297 Posts
If you're looking at it for the savings, 12k miles saves your £1200 in fuel. Think of the nicer fuel cars you can get with 5k+

·
Registered
552 Posts
Yeah I got a GT line rapid for 1+23 15k miles at £290 couple weeks ago, leasing company also waived the £199 fee as when on phone mentioned key worker lol.

car is apparently in the supply line, limited colour choice of red, black, fancy white or zircon blue

this was electric auto who are part of Zen leasing

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
If you're looking at it for the savings, 12k miles saves your £1200 in fuel. Think of the nicer fuel cars you can get with 5k+
Oh God, I have been gone for months and you are still here banging on about how fossil fuel cars are cheaper. Why did I bother logging in again? Please can you just troll off to the Petrolhead forum? Not that I will know as have now set "ignore"...

Reactions: cah197 and MrMoonUK

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
Hey @proddick you’re back. Missed you for the last 3 months. Wanted to ask you to check out a couple of new BP 150kW Ultra Rapid charging points when and if you can. Are they up and running yet?

BP Filling Station at Moto Reading Services.

BP Filling Station on the London Road in Newbury Swanbridge.
Hi. Yeah had lots on and decided to take a break from here - lots of reasons... I did still post on FB forums where there are more EV newbies I can (hopefully) help!

I was at the Newbury BP two days ago and it is well on the way, but not yet finished. I will keep an eye on it and let you know. Don't know about the Services but will try and check when I next go to Reading.

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
That’s odd. They told me metallic’s another £560.
We’re in no hurry for my wife’s to arrives. There’s little chance of driving being necessary or allowed for another 3 weeks perhaps longer depending on how things go.
The longer it stays in Renault’s clutches, the longer we’re not paying for a driveway ornament.
From comments above I suspect there were CCS ones but they went first, before I found out. I was told at least July for CCS. I guess non metalic would have been cheaper, but when I spoke to them all available colours were same price. I think all red have now gone.

·
Registered
321 Posts
You're very polite i3S, I can think of more apposite adjectives. I don't have an EV, if I wanted an ICE car I wouldn't be here. If I were purely looking at the savings I could get a banger for £200. Why is that idiot commenting?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You're very polite i3S, I can think of more apposite adjectives. I don't have an EV, if I wanted an ICE car I wouldn't be here. If I were purely looking at the savings I could get a banger for £200. Why is that idiot commenting?
Given the government advice on social distancing, I was tempted to tell it to far-cough

·
Registered
297 Posts
Oh God, I have been gone for months and you are still here banging on about how fossil fuel cars are cheaper. Why did I bother logging in again? Please can you just troll off to the Petrolhead forum? Not that I will know as have now set "ignore"...
Leasing a new car every 2 years, regardless of ev or ice, means his concerns are certainly not the environment.

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
Leasing a new car every 2 years, regardless of ev or ice, means his concerns are certainly not the environment.
Can you just go somewhere else and stop talking bollocks. If someone leases a car for 2 years it doesn't get scrapped at the end FFS.

Reactions: i3S

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did anyone here order one of these from Electric Auto? If so, any news on delivery?

·
Premium Member
11,048 Posts
Did anyone here order one of these from Electric Auto? If so, any news on delivery?
Their web site says they will start delivering stock cars early July. I guess factory orders will depend on when production starts back, logistics, etc.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts