Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a real first world problem but I was hoping to have memory seats in whatever I replace my Leaf 30 with in the next year or two.

I was hoping it would be an option on the series ID3 but it looks like it's just electrically adjustable seats as with the eNiro etc.

Is the cheapest UK BEV on sale today with the option of memory seats really the Model 3?!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You don’t have to make excuses to us, you can just buy one. ;)
No good to me, I need a hatchback for dog transportation :)

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hyundai Ioniq E.V: two-user memory, driver's side only; incl. easy egress facility setting.
Makes sense that probably the most boring EV on the market would be the one in my price range with the feature I want :)

·
Registered
17,436 Posts
Makes sense that probably the most boring EV on the market would be the one in my price range with the feature I want :)
There are some good lease deals on eTrons at the moment. Don’t know if that would fit you budget?

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
There are some good lease deals on eTrons at the moment
I'm trying to work out if that's a joke or not. :unsure: Would someone wanting to spend £500/month for a maximum of 5,000 per year really be driving a LEAF30 at the moment?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
As a fellow LEAF owner I have to say that's a bit rich!
Touché :) To be fair options were limited when I bought it 4 years ago!

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Leaf Tekna
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
58 Posts
I know it's a real first world problem but I was hoping to have memory seats in whatever I replace my Leaf 30 with in the next year or two.

I was hoping it would be an option on the series ID3 but it looks like it's just electrically adjustable seats as with the eNiro etc.

Is the cheapest UK BEV on sale today with the option of memory seats really the Model 3?!
Tesla model 3 isn’t a hatchback

·
Registered
7 Posts
It’s important for us too but mainly because my wife is tiny and I’m - well normal sized but it means lots of adjusting when we share cars. So memory seats is almost an essential

1 - 16 of 16 Posts