Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the last couple of weeks, the wife and I have spotted two black 70 reg eTrons driving around. It was nice to see as was beginning to think none existed in this area LOL - one was going through the Cheltenham KFC drive thru the other day and another was today (10th March) parked up outside the maternity part of GRH - I dont think it was the same one, but might have been. We also saw two following each other around the B&Q Cheltenham roundabout.

Are you on here? What trim / battery size is it?
How have you found local charge points (assuming you may have tried some out) and have you gone far in it - any recommendations on what apps for local charge company chargers to get? We will have home charging but be nice to have a local / regional couple of chargers as back ups.

Just made us more excited to get ours soon...being built next week.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Andy, I recognise your username probably from the old Boxster/TT/RS4 forums?! May just be coincidence. You will see mine around Cheltenham and Glos now I have it. 500 miles in and loving it so far!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Andy, I recognise your username probably from the old Boxster/TT/RS4 forums?! May just be coincidence. You will see mine around Cheltenham and Glos now I have it. 500 miles in and loving it so far!
This is my first Audi - so not been on those forums. Likely seen me on the etron forum, local football forum or as a gamer as try to use same name across internet.

Excellent news re getting your car and enjoying it - we've had ours now since 7 May and clocked up 1400 miles - also loving it so far.

Started seeing a few more etrons around here now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts